| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunduz in March is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunduz March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kunduz, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunduz:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) ENE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 276.8 kms (172 miles) ESE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 285.1 kms (177.1 miles) ESE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 150.4 kms (93.4 miles) S
- Dir, Pakistan - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) ESE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 173.1 kms (107.6 miles) S
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) S
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) SSE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) SSE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) S