| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunduz in July is very hot at 31.3 °C (88.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunduz July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kunduz, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunduz:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) ENE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 276.8 kms (172 miles) ESE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 285.1 kms (177.1 miles) ESE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 150.4 kms (93.4 miles) S
- Dir, Pakistan - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) ESE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 173.1 kms (107.6 miles) S
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) S
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) SSE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) SSE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) S